Wii Backup Manager Build 68
Download links on this page use a click through ad. You will see a 5 second countdown at the top right. After which, you can click skip to be taken to the download.
|Download location||Official ad supported link|
- Changed: Win32 and Win64 versions are released in the same package. Use whatever one you want..
- Fixed: The Game info vertical splitter (resizer) wasn't repositioned when setting position if the game info panel. It seemed like it wasn't there, but it was just in the wrong place.
- Added: Visual styles. Select any of the available styles in the Options->Visual Styles menu.
- Fixed: Various title edit/display issues. eg. Using enter or escape caused an AV when editing titles. The custom titles now override the WiiTDB ones etc. Loads of little changes to make it work how it should've..
- Fixed: SNEEK format, main.dol is now identical to wit instead of having trailing junk data like DiscEx.
- Fixed: OpenGL renderer now works in Win64 and Direct3D was removed.
- Added: Native Win64 version now available.
- Fixed: Another little bug in the SHA-1 hash check and SNEEK format. These should be 100% working now.