Wii Backup Manager Build 73
Download links on this page use a click through ad. You will see a 5 second countdown at the top right. After which, you can click skip to be taken to the download.
|Download location||Official ad supported link|
- Fixed: Because I was working on new features, The cover display wasn't working correctly in unreleased test builds. Anyone that was testing should update.
- Fixed: The Labels in the about box and splash screen weren't transparent in XP. This was a bug in Delphi. I had to manually add "Transparent = true" to the label properties in the dfm file because the default value wasn't being applied as it should.
- Fixed: (Issue #0000002) When loading an invalid file via "add files" or "add folder", the error was shown in the progress panel's mini log, but the details weren't in the main log. This made it impossible to tell why the game wasn't loaded.
- Fixed: Trying to add a Wii ISO to the files list where the partition table was invalid would cause the thread to terminate early. Any games in the queue after the broken one wouldn't be loaded.
- Fixed: I missed a couple of invalid typecasts in the Win64 code that caused WBFS split files not to work. Both reading and writing were broken when the split was reached.
- Fixed: Database filter dialog wasn't translated correctly when setting the language.
- Fixed: "New language file" function was adding all the database filters to the new file. ie. all the developer/publisher names etc.